Now, Phil seems to have a thing for Sognatrice's lovely Luna...look at that forlorn face. he is virtually pining away for his italian lady love...
1. What kind of dog are you? i am a duck-hunting school dropout, full-bred yellow lab who just wants to get an ear-scratch, some eats and a long, sunny nap!
2. Are you a boy or a girl? boy...but i'm missing some parts ;)
3. How old are you? almost 6 yrs (42 in dog years, time for the midlife crisis red, sporty leash upgrade)...born 9/11/01, seriously
4. Name one thing you received as a gift on your last birthday. everyone pitched in for a bone & the supersize box of biscuits (big spenders...)
5. Choose one word to best describe your physique. chiseled
6. Share a quote. "How's it going Mr. Peterson?" - Woody "It's a dog eat dog world, Woody, and I'm wearing milk bone underwear." - Norm, from Cheers
7. Have you ever been stung by a bee? If so, where? square on the nose!
8. Who's your strangest family member? my basset hound "sister" the elusive L. ...we even have a "special" sign posted just for her...
9. Who's your favorite family member? whoever has food to share!
10. Do you make an effort to be environmentally friendly? hey, i am a one dog fertilizing machine!
11. If you were given a blank canvas and water colours, what would you paint? MY OWNERS with biscuits perched on THEIR noses, looking at me expectantly while i chant, "stay, stay, stay"
12. When is the best time for you to take a 20 minute nap? whenever i can sneak up on a piece of furniture (i love it when my peeps leave the house!)
13. Your hair? ...is all over the house - my "mom" says i lay down at least one carpet's worth a week...unfortunately its whiteness does not color coordinate with our tile!
14. What do you want to be in 10 years? a full-fledged hearth dog (think cushy L.L.Bean dog bed by the fire)
15. What you’re not good at. algebra
16. What are you wearing? all my yet-unshed hair and my blue stripe collar
17. What aren't you wearing? my smoking jacket & ascot tie
18. Your mood? pensive & winsome (see lead photo!)
19. Your kitchen? where my food and biscuits are kept, and the place where i lay down a speed bump if someone's cookin'...if it's on the floor, it's mine!
20. What are you thinking about right now? how to get "dad" to throw the football for me
21. Love? but of course!
22. Foreign languages? i speak fluent "duck", i understand the sound of food hitting the floor, & i am good at ignorning English, Spanish and Italian commands with equal aplomb!