what did i learn in more than a week away?
that the super-size paper i had due for a class last week was written in half the normal time.
that the email & internet icons are huge sources of temptation while i am writing a paper on my computer.
that i can make a very large dent in my to-read pile of books (hello, five quarters of the orange!)
that i really, really missed visiting blogs & found myself wondering how everyone was doing.
that taking a blog holiday with a school holiday & a home full of extended family is a very fulfilling way to spend one's time :-)
we had a fantastic time with lots & lots of cooking, eating, celebrating. (sorry, no recipe for what's cooking wednesday...:-( but hopefully there will be a yummy one next week) D.'s parents are safely back in PA (but will return shortly~yeah!) & Baby Girl is back at school to finish her spring semester (only 1.5 months to go~yeah!). Boyworld is back to school. D. & i are gearing up for **travel**. and...spring has sprung!
& the counting of 1000 gifts continues...
63. bathroom remodeling that was *complete* before D.'s parents arrived!
64. trees full of flowers...gardens full of flowers...blossom petals on every breeze
65. a holy Easter celebration with loved ones & friends
66. a moonrise glimpsed through the church window on Holy Thursday
67. that first glorious bite of chocolate after the Lenten fast :-)
buona pasqua a tutti!