Baby Girl is home! for a month! that is such a gift to us...her smile lights up the house like the lights on the Christmas tree & she makes a mean cup of evening tea for our talk times.
Boyworld & K-Bug are still in exam mode...one more to go for K-Bug & a few more for the boys early next week. i keep hearing..."when are we baking cookies???" the cookie bake is like a dangling carrot being used to encourage studying! (i can't wait to bake either!!)
next weeks "to do" list is forming in my head & it looks something like this:
1. get those boys to the end of their school quarter
2. breathe **huge** sigh of relief (even the teacher is ready for Christmas break!)
3. bake cookies till the counters overflow
(4. eat cookie dough on the sly)
5. finish decorating the tree...it only has lights right now!
6. light some candles every night & steep in the moments of quiet that present themselves
i like that list. very much.